Junior UX Designer/Analyst
- South West
Posted 1 week ago
Are you our next UX Star?
We’re looking for someone with a strong interest in digital, and an overwhelming passion for user experience to join our growing team. We help our clients better understand their users and design amazing experiences through our user centred design process.
We’re looking for someone hungry to learn to join our team and work alongside experienced UX consultants. If you’ve wanted to kick off a career in user experience but struggled to get a break, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You’ll learn through structured learning, self-directed work, and on the job from a highly experienced specialist team of user experience experts. This role sets out a clear career path from a junior position to a fully-fledged UX researcher.
Key responsibilities after training and development:
- Assist in planning, design, and facilitation of user research
- Brainstorm creative solutions with the team following user research
- Digitise output from internal and client workshops including user profiles, user journey maps, wireframes, and user flows
- Produce easy to use, highly effective information architecture
- Conduct online and in-person card sorting and tree testing research
- Make sense of complex information structures to assist in turning them into easy to understand architecture
- Analyse user behavioural data to identify trends and patterns
- Conduct user experience audits and competitor analysis
- Write up and present your findings to internal and client teams
- Produce interactive prototypes
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.experienceux.co.uk/careers/junior-ux-analyst/ →