Senior UI Developer
Posted 3 weeks ago
Our Client is a Social Intranet that helps makes companies great places to work.
Their customers are organisations that care about their employees and company culture, such as Eurostar, Box, Workday, DocuSign and Columbia University.
They’re a very people focused startup and strive for an open and transparent work culture. They value those able to push themselves and empower their fellow teammates.
Their office is located in central Brighton and they’ll make sure you have everything you need; new Mac, big screen, good chair, sit/stand desks, snacks, beers in the fridge and a comfy sofa. they love to celebrate their success, so lots of team meals and outings too. In short, they’ll make sure you love working at there.
Only those wanting to become an integral part of an exciting and rapidly changing startup should apply.
The role is full time from their office in central Brighton.
Senior UI Designer
Our Client is a design driven company and they’re looking for a Senior UI Designer who can take ownership of design and become a core member of their talented product team.
Our ideal candidate would be:
● Product focused – They solve problems together and everybody has a say in strategy & design
● Must be able to show a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates their experience
● Excellent layout, typography and page component design skills
● A deep understand of what makes an easy to use interface that solves real problems
● Experience user testing design plans
● Able to communicate well with PM’s and Developers
● Experienced with JIRA
● Able to occasionally travel to the USA / India
● BONUS: An understanding of CSS/Sass/HTML