User Researcher – Portuguese and English Speaking
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Based on experience
We are hiring a Contract User Researcher – Portuguese and English speaking.
Work with us to conduct user research with patients in Portugal.
Ctrl Group is developing training material for heart attack patients to help them identify symptoms of a second heart attack. Symptoms may differ significantly, and many are not commonly recognised. The project includes remote user-centred research in the UK, US, Portugal and South Korea. All research will be carried out remotely according to a centrally created research protocol and discussion guide.
As part of this, we are looking to contract a User Researcher fluent in Portuguese and English (speaking and writing) to carry out the remote research with Portuguese patients.
We are looking for someone who:
- enjoys working in small mixed teams, in close collaboration with designers, software engineers and medical scientists
- has user research experience and the ability to follow research protocols
- ideally, experience in working with patients in healthcare or with users regarding sensitive or personal subjects
- has the interest and confidence to be able to carry out remote research according to structured discussions guides
- is capable of planning, coordinating and delivering research insights
- communicates research insights in a way that inspires creative solutions to user needs
- Contract basis: 17 person days spread across w/c Nov 17th – Dec 21st, with mandatory dates weeks commencing December 3rd, December 10th and December 17th
- Work remotely: no need to be based in or travel to London or Portugal, as interviews and any team sessions can be conducted remotely.
- Will need to have a good internet connection and a quiet environment to be able to carry out remote interviews as these require video streaming.
The project work will involve:
- A full briefing with project research lead to understand the background
- Training in Ctrl Group standard operating procedures regarding research and handling personally identifiable information
- Translating centrally created discussion guides for use in local language
- Performing research during local country time hours – mainly during the relevant working day
- Carrying out remote research in local language
- Writing up and coding the content of the research sessions (based on an agreed approach to coding)
- Communicating and translating local country findings into English for discussion with the research lead and the other country researchers
- Being involved in the analysis of results to create a view of insights within countries and across countries
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://airtable.com/shrNmEeoRd1dJLMes?prefill_Role=Contract+User+Researcher+-+Portuguese →