Senior UX Designer
Posted 3 months ago
- Dependent on Experience
Our Creative department is at the heart of the agency. We are a diverse group of designers, makers, writers and doers who can bring an idea to life or design a new product or service from scratch. We pride ourselves on concepting, designing and delivering beautiful work that goes above and beyond our client’s expectations. We are curious, collaborative and confident. From websites and apps to engaging campaigns, we use data to guide our design thinking and craft to help transform our clients marketing.
The Senior UX Architect/Designer will play an essential role in the creation of useful, interesting and functional digital experiences across multiple channels that inspire users and exceed client objectives. Owning and developing a range of projects from initial briefing to research and development, to delivery of the final product. Taking a leading role as part of multi-disciplinary teams, including Creatives, Strategists, Designers and Technologists, communicating UX strategy and helping to create, support and develop new experiences.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with the Creative teams to ensure the design work exceeds client expectations
- Collaborating closely with Client Services, Project Managers and Developers to ensure projects run smoothly and on budget
- Helping to guide and mentor a team of UX and UI designers on a day to day basis on a range of projects
- Working with UX Director to identify the best UX design techniques for the job e.g written documentation, sketches, wireframes or prototypes
- Keeping an eye on what’s good and seeking out excellent user experiences, bringing learnings to Digitas products
- Supporting the UX department lead with resourcing and the management of large projects
What you’ll bring
- At least 5 years + commercial experience as a UX Architect/Designer and the ability to demonstrate the right skills.
- A thorough understanding of the importance of strategic, evidence-based, user-centred UX design
- An excellent knowledge of UX tools, techniques and methodologies, knowing what techniques to apply and when
- Ability to review and audit digital application to identify areas of improvement, with accompanying write-ups and recommendations
- A passion for user experience and digital design and up to date with latest and emerging industry trends.