- North East
Posted 2 months ago
- Competitive + Bonus and loads more
We are looking for a UX Architect within our Bet team to help define and deliver best-in-class digital products and provide exceptional customer journeys. Our Bet team design, develop, test and maintain skybet.com a well as Super 6 and the Fantasy Football league for Sky Sports. This role will see you apply your UX skills to create digital experiences that are simple and engaging, achieve business goals and meet user needs.
What you’ll do…
- Reporting to the Bet Tribe’s UX Manager, you’ll work in a multi-disciplinary, agile squad with a focus on specific areas/customer journeys of the Sky Bet site.
- Work closely with Digital Designers, Product Managers, Software Engineers and other stakeholders to help define and deliver best-in-class digital products.
- Collaborate and build relationships with peers to recognise business needs and understand how to connect your work to the broader goals of the product.
- Use your understanding of UX best practice and methodologies to solve user and business problems, being open to experimentation and trying new approaches.
- Utilise your knowledge of UX principles and lean methodologies to deliver sketches, wire frames and rapid prototypes to effectively communicate potential solutions to both users and the business.
- Plan and facilitate regular usability sessions, collecting and analysing user data to communicate learnings to key stakeholders.
Skills you’ll need…
- You’ll take a pro-active, personable and sociable approach, happy to get out there and not hide behind your desk.
- As an established performer with evidence of working across both web and mobile, you will use your experience to design engaging experiences for our customers.
- Be a solid communicator and confident presenter, clearly explaining your decision-making rationale to stakeholders of all levels; showing confidence in your own abilities and ideas.
- Advocate a user-centred approach when engaging with squad and stakeholders.
Why should you work for us?
At Sky Betting and Gaming, we do things the SBG Way. We strive to be the UK’s best digital business. We focus on building brilliant, fast-moving workplaces with no boundaries. And we always encourage everyone to grow, to be challenged and rewarded, and to work alongside amazing colleagues across one team to bring innovative, game changing ideas to life.
Our way has created the perfect environment for talent to develop. And it’s also the perfect way to build a career that’s genuinely like no other.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.skybetcareers.com/job/SBGAGBR003602/UX-Architect →