User Interface Designer
Posted 3 months ago
- Competitive + flexible benefits package + bonus
Role – User Interface Designer reporting to the head of product design
A team of designers, focused on creating the best trading experiences.
The User Interface Designer will have worked with complex ideas and translated them into usable, highly polished solutions.
The User Interface Designer will understand the importance of good design, and the value it has on the whole user experience – across all platforms and devices.
· Create polished designs in response to business requirements
· Work across the UI and UX team to come up with complete design solutions
· Deliver prototypes, dev ready art work and liaise with other teams to ensure build quality
· Help drive the design and build of our digital products.
· Observe and implement learnings from user testing
· Minimum 3+ years digital design experience
· Demonstrable experience in designing the UI for large scale complex projects
· Expert knowledge in Adobe CC/Sketch
· Ability to create working prototypes and demonstrate interactive design solutions
· Clear and methodical presentation skills
· Strong digitally focused portfolio showcasing interface design across various platforms.
· Experience across the project life cycle from collecting requirements to dev ready designs
· Slick, thoughtful and flexible design skills – typography, grid systems, cross platform UI.
· Recognised qualification/degree in digital design or interaction design
· Previous experience of working within the financial sector.
· Understanding of agile working process and software development cycles